- - Accounting
- Detroit, MI, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision $10,000.00 Life Insurance Policy - Voluntary Life, STD, LTD, Cancer, Accident
Growing Payroll and Employee Benefits company in St. Clair Shores is seeking a Degreed Accountant.
Required Experience in the Following Areas:
- Journal Entries
- Accounts Payable
- Account Reconciliations
- Ensures the data integrity of all benefits information including carrier files, payroll files, billing reports, census files, worksheets, and confirmation statements.
- Audits and resolves data issues from weekly eligibility feeds to vendors and deductions on payroll
- Reconciles, audits, tracks and submits benefit invoices for payment.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
Must have strong working knowledge of fully funded and self-funded benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts/Section 125, health savings accounts, and 401(k) plans.
Excellent problem solving/judgement skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.
Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
Ideal candidate will also possess strong computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint along with superior oral and written communication skills.
We offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, Matching 401K, and Life Insurance.
Experienced candidates should send Resume with Cover Letter for immediate consideration.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts