- - Benefits
- St Clair Shores, MI, USA
- Full Time
Great new opportunity at an established growing company on the East side! This position will help enroll clients and groups in health insurance and voluntary plans. Dynamic, people focused environment. Flexible hours. Great Benefits! Requires strong communication and computer skills.
We're looking for a Benefits Specialist with the following:
- Experience with fully insured and self-funded health plans.
- Experience preparing renewals.
- Experience doing client and employee presentations.
- Experience with the Affordable Care Act (ACA), COBRA, HIPAA Compliance, ERISA.
- Experience compiling Employee Census information.
- Experience with Flexible Spending Accounts, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Ideal Candidates will also have their Health / Life License.
Benefit Specialist Job Responsibilities include:
- Assist Benefits Manager in the administration of all employee benefits program(s).
- Provide service to clients & employees by answering benefit plan coverage questions and resolving enrollment, eligibility, and claims issues with carriers.
- Prepare annual client renewal, rate development.
- Generate quotes for Marketplace plans.
- Provide support throughout Open Enrollment processes including presentations and employee questions.
Candidate must have strong computer and communications skill including Power Point and a higher level of Excel. Must also have a "Take Charge" personality and be extremely detail-oriented.
We offer full time employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, Life Insurance, Voluntary Benefits including Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, PTO and Paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts