Human Resources Generalist
- - HR
- St Clair Shores, MI, USA
- Full Time
Great new opportunity at an established growing company on the East side! We are seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Human Resource Generalist position. This position will enhance the Human Resources team's operational effectiveness by providing administrative and human resources support. HR Generalist duties are as follows:
- Managing the day-to-day Human Resources administration.
- Responding to inquiries with a high level of customer service.
- Conducting Internal audits and maintain information for HR key indicators.
- Guiding candidates through the new hire and onboarding process, conducting new hire orientation.
- Organizing and maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of files and records
- Maintaining drug screen program and annual renewals
- Process workers compensation claims, maintain safety records
- Coordinate activities and meet critical deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
Key Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources or similar field. Certification is a plus.
- Good working knowledge and experience with Office software products and other Human Resources systems.
- Must have valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
- Ability to handle and maintain highly confidential information.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills a must.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations
- Work under steady pressure with frequent interruptions
Great Benefits including Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employer paid Life Insurance, 401K with employer match, Voluntary Insurance plans.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts