Benefit Compliance Specialist
- - Benefits
- St Clair Shores, MI, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matching 401K, Voluntary Benefits
Do you have what it takes to be successful as a Benefits Compliance Specialist?
- Committed to providing excellent customer service regarding benefit enrollments and coverage.
- Thrives in a dynamic, people focused environment.
- Possesses strong computer and communication skills including Power Point and Excel.
- Is extremely detail oriented and has a "Take Charge" personality
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
- Coordinating the processing of and/or responses to subpoenas, garnishments and powers of attorney
- Researching ERISA, IRC, IRS and DOL compliance questions
- Maintaining and updating well-organized inventory of plan documents, plan amendments and important filings and communications
- Working on recurrent annual projects
- Responding to QDROs and QMCSOs
- Managing and completing assignments relating to privacy protections, including HIPAA compliance
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists in evaluating and negotiating annual reviews for the Company's insurance programs.
- Develop, implement and control programs in a manner that ensures cost-effectiveness, market competitiveness, and internal equity among employees.
- Reviews and develops appropriate documentation to New Hires according to ERISA guidelines.
- Actively participates in planning and implementing annual open enrollment.
The Intelligent Companies, Inc. https://tic.myintelligenthr.com