Intern - IT
- - IT
- MI, USA
- Full Time
- BCBS, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, Company Paid Life insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid PTO
Great IT Internship Opportunities available!
- Working towards a degree or equivalent college level studies in IT or directly related field; OR 2 to 5 years previous work experience in the field of IT.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively plan, direct and coordinate the activities of others.
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to perform duties in a professional, courteous, and respectful manner at all times
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad array of individuals and groups, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to independently initiate activities
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to work under time constraints and pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to generate and maintain timely, accurate and complete
reports, and to read and interpret detailed reports and
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to plan, organize and implement multi-dimensional
- Ability to maintain accurate and complete records
- Physical ability to lift and carry/transport items weighing up
to 10 pounds routinely and items weighing up to 25 pounds
- Current working knowledge of office equipment and computers as well as word processing and spreadsheet software
- Assist with planning, organizing, and coordinating projects and/or events.
- Provide support within the IT Department.
- Effectively and professionally represent the Organization to clients and team members as required.
- Assemble and maintain accurate and complete records regarding projects, and other associated activities.
The Intelligent Companies, Inc. https://tic.myintelligenthr.com