Human Resources Generalist
- - HR
- St Clair Shores, MI, USA
- Full Time
Great new opportunity at an established growing company on the East side! We are seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Human Resource Generalist position. This position will enhance the Human Resources team's operational effectiveness by providing administrative and information management support. HR Generalist duties are as follows:
- Managing the day-to-day Human Resources administration.
- Responding to inquiries with a high level of customer service.
- Conducting Internal audits and maintain information for HR key indicators.
- Guiding candidates through the new hire and onboarding process, conducting new hire orientation.
- Organizing and maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of files and records
- Maintaining drug screen program and annual renewals
- Process workers compensation claims, maintain safety records
- Coordinate activities and meet critical deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
Key Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources or similar field. Certification is a plus.
- Good working knowledge and experience with Office software products and other Human Resources systems.
- Must have valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
- Ability to handle and maintain highly confidential information.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills a must.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations
- Work under steady pressure with frequent interruptions
Great Benefits including Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employer paid Life Insurance, 401K with employer match, Voluntary Insurance plans.