HR and Benefits Assistant
- - Benefits
- 48082, MI, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, 401K with employer match, Voluntary Benefits including Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability, Cancer, Accident and Pet Insurance
The employee HR and Benefits Assistant position works with employees regarding onboarding, benefits enrollment, the learning management system, maintains employee database and files.
- Assist with new employee onboarding and orientation.
- Conduct benefits orientations and assist employees with the benefits portal.
- Maintain employee benefits filing systems and ensure benefits changes are entered appropriately.
- Assist manager in obtaining statistics and information in renewal process of any health, life and retirement plans that benefit the company.
- Assist manager in completing human resources and benefits reporting requirements.
- Update applicant tracking system, onboarding portal and benefits portal.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Two years of experience in human resources and employee benefits administration.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP and CEBS professional designations is a plus.
The Intelligent Companies, Inc. https://tic.myintelligenthr.com